Saturday, August 18, 2012

Someone should arrest that Macaw

My parents abandoned me for dinner. How rude of them, really, to assume a 22 year old who grew up cooking can fend for herself at the dinner hour. Incidentally, uncle.jay, also known as Kid Jay Munnay, had been abandoned by his parental unit as well. 
After uncle.jay experienced a somewhat TRYING day involving furniture, I offered to whip up some dinner and drinks for the joy of all. Typically, once I decide I want to make food, I want to make it right then, due to my instant gratification behavior and impatience. I try to take my time, but I hate when things take forever, so I waited as long as I could and then started cooking. 
I decided on chicken taco salads. I never use actual taco seasoning anymore, I just toss some stuff from the cupboard in and see what happens. It turned out pretty well. 
My beverage of the adult nature was some leftover sangria with fresh lemons and limes and some frozen berries. Quite good. 
PRETTY giant salads. 
Also, after dinner, we played a quick three hour game of who can be stupider. Example A: 

No comments:

Post a Comment