Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Ask me about my tempurpedic

Tonight I watched Chopped, drank some water, watched more Chopped and eventually hung out with eb.ban. Now, if you're wondering what made me laugh out loud while pooping and blogging just now, it was thinking about us watching a tempurpedic commercial. It's the one where they say, "ask me how long it takes me to fall asleep," and "ask me about my tempurpedic." So, like any same person would, I told him to ask them about their beds. We spent the next 3 or so minutes asking each other about our tempurpedics, and eb.ban also kept staring at the tv saying, "excuse me, sir?...oh he didn't hear me..." "sir? Can I--?"
Don't act like that isn't what you do. And definitely don't act like you don't do this while watching chopped:

No comments:

Post a Comment