Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Eagle Eye to Eagle 2, do you read?!

The.tamer had quite a few photos on her camera, including our annual pontoon photo shoot, from camp. Thank god she uploaded them to facebook so I could harvest them and put them on here.
For starters, just some family shots with cleverly witty captions.
Such snuggle bunnies!
 Just drivin...
 quick, pretend like you're sleeping...
 Don't fall in the fire, but please do barrel through the bushes.

 Hey groucho, nice glasses.
 I need two shirts and giant eyebrows. Challenge accepted.
 Pretty close to smiling.
 Does this look awkward? Reposition?
 nothing too clever for these two photos, they're pretty classy

 I'm going to sit in each chair only when someone else has already claimed it as their own.
 You can't tell, but I'm probably squinting, too. It's not all uncle.jay.
 Nobody look, nothing hilarious is happening over here....
 Just some more spinjitzu
 EAGLE 2!! DO YOU READ ME!?
And now for some scenery photos that have captions that have nothing to do with the photo.

Why does it smell like patchouli on this bus?
 I just saw a bike with a windshield (ps: what smoke?)
 I can't decide if he has a prosthesis or just a whole lotta swaggah
 I'm gonna test all the cheese and make sure it don't kill any a ya!
 Genital seasoning
 Corn bath (or fog bath, whatever)
 I just looked down and saw a piece of raw meat on my toe!

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for....PONTOON PHOTO SHOOT!
BOBBY YOUR NOSTRILS!
ring ring...hello? ring ring...meryl? ring ring...SANDEL?!


Just some minor gut display

This is what we like to call...the jen.
AND THIS is what we call my FAVORITE photo of uncle.jay EVER.

Hey SWEETBOTTOM!?

So mysterious...

Her hair just caught such a huge breeze...

And now for the sunny day photo shoot, which, tragically, uncle.jay was not present for.
I can drive the boat in many poses...
 Catching some dinner...
 nice rat tail. I love when they're skinny like that.

 Tits on the windshield.
 recreation of last year's successful leg shot
Some sprawling...
recreation of last year's hair swoop

 This is a new one...I call it, "center part ass cheek."
 Also a new one...we can call this the helicopter
And last but not least. Golden toe.
My toe nails have got to be the most porous toe nails in the world, because every year I seem to have them change to the color of the water (orange) and sand (orange). First we have a comparison of last year's toe (first) to this year's toe (second). As you can see, the photos were taken in different light situations, so last year's does look significantly more golden. However, I think this year was a contender, but did not surpass last year.



Also, for the sake of science, we took a photo with my foot and my sister's foot, comparing her non-golden toe to mine. For your viewing pleasure:


No comments:

Post a Comment