Friday, July 13, 2012

A flake of a shave of parmesssan

My parents are in town. So we took them to Bastille Days downtown. I love street festivals, so I enjoyed it. My dad bought a wallet (after quite a bit of discussion) and my mom got some wine. And they finally made it to Paris!
Since it was a big festival and there was a run happening last night, a lot of the streets were blocked off and parking was prohibited. So we watched the parking cops congregate while we ate dinner:
and the tow trucks were out full force.
We ate at Swig. My dinner was DELICIOUS. Baked Stuffed Chicken. Garlic: yum. Noodles: yes. Asparagus (inside the chicken): SIGN ME UP. Bacon: (also inside the chicken): GIVE IT HERE! Cheese? WAS THIS MADE FOR ME?!
And I had the Honey Mojito. DELECTABLE. 

Then we took the parental unit out for FroYo. Of course, my father picked the largest bowl available. He had so much in the bowl that he had to take it with him when we left. I could never doubt that he's my father. 




1 comment: