Sunday, September 23, 2012

So I moved into Satan's Asshole...


 I moved into my new apartment. I'm not going to lie. It was almost a month ago. Adjusting has been time consuming and I've been busy.
Anyway, it was so dirty that I found it necessary to name the place Satan's Asshole.
Example A: J.lou cleaning the floor (don't be fooled, she actually enjoyed doing this because it was so satisfying to see the improvement).
 Example B: J.lou did a little comparison. It's really hard to tell what side is the clean side I'm SURE.
Example C: Using a steak knife to clean off what we can only assume is some sort of putty.
 Example D: Being elated that the pure bleach we poured on a red sauce stain actually got the stain out.
Example E: the top of the cabinets
 Moving on to more important things. Like what boss bought me for an unexpected and quite early graduation gift. My very own Bigfoot. I named him Squatchy.

 J.lou and I are constantly developing new buffalo wing recipes. We didn't feel like breading these but we made a wet batter instead. Also, I came up with the brilliant idea to put the chicken inside of a jalopeno and THEN wrap it in bacon. Yeah. it worked out. We made poppers, too.
 Cat.man joined us with her side hair ear horns.
 J.lou and I constantly ask each other to eat things off the small of our backs. At this point she had the dove chocolates in the unicorn basket waiting to be eaten. We had done something funny, that is why she is making that face.
 We had hung up some 3M hooks in the kitchen, and since the walls were STILL so dirty (after bleaching) they kept falling down. It might have had something to do with my impatience to hang items as well. You are supposed to wait an hour. I didn't want to. Moving on to the important part of the story. Something fell in the kitchen and j.lou was so startled that she sprang up and the chocolate filled unicorn flew off her back. The aftermath:
 Here she is seducing Mr. Rabbit.
 The next day we hit up the park with cat.man. We had little baggies of ice (I believe i blogged this photo previously but I do not care).
 Look how cute.
 Cat.man brought bread and butter. SURPRISE! It was delicious.
 We are really fantastic. I made cat.man take about 14,000 photos until I got one I liked.
 Back to Squatchy. Here is j.lou working on the remote.
 Cuddlin' with the squatch.
 Squatchy tossed his toy ball right into my cup.
 There's that harry.potter messin' with sasquatch.

 When you turn up the tv, is this how you do it?
 Thirsty?



No comments:

Post a Comment