Sunday, September 23, 2012

It's paved in gold

The end of my summer. My sisters and nephews came to my parent's house (where I was staying until school started), and we had a great time. As you can see, goggles aren't just for water sports.
 Also, spears can be made out of croquet parts and badminton net poles. These were necessary items for the hike we took to La Salle Falls.
 Just adorable.
 OWNED THAT WATERFALL.
 Liam was scared to be close to the edge, but quite fascinated. Max probably would have jumped into the current if he was able to get close enough
 What's that adorable?
 She's a really good aunt. It was sweaty as hell and this was like wearing a fur stole for a mile.
 I love when the boys want grandpa to shoot chipmunks and squirrels. Reminds me of my childhood. I was baiting chipmunks with sunflower seeds prior to their arrival. Don't act like this isn't okay. There are PLENTY of these damn things storing up for winter in our insulation.
 No matter who you are, pulling your pants way up is hilarious.
 So, j.hol and the.tamer and I were playing cards. j.hol happened to THROW his card into the air on accident, and it promptly landed in his drink.
 He whipped it out and began wiping it on his shirt.
 and proceeded to wipe it further with a napkin.
 More fun: j.hol was homeless for a while. He walked into our house and said, "Hi, I'm looking for a place to live?" So, during the card game, the.tamer had him pick two pieces of paper out of a bunch (they were face down). He just so happened to end up with these two words when he flipped them over.
 Proof that the part of the ice burg you can see is just a fraction of what lies below.
 My cards to choose from were, "joy," "less," and, "lene." I, sadly, did not end up with "Joylene," my happy drunken name.

No comments:

Post a Comment