Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My push up bra help me get my man

If you haven't seen this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtkU2ch0sRI watch it now. 

The line in that video, "I am on Cahuenga....and LANKERSHIM!" is said QUITE a bit in my life. I like to quote that video so much that my family refers to me as TRACYII. T to the R to the A to the C to the Y to I to the I. SPELL IT OUT.
So alexia.la.la thought I should probably visit that intersection. As I leaned out the window (and as alexia drove approximately 2 miles per hour to ensure the photo was taken) I was blinded by the light and just yelled, "I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING! NOTHING I CAN'T SEE AT ALL!!" So we ended up with this photo:
 So alexia turned around, and I had the other sign in the frame. So I was saying, "Oh yeah I got it--," and I could see in my periphs that a car was approaching. So then I started saying, "Oh no! THAT CAR! OH NO THAT CAR OH THAT CARRR!!!" I had hit the shutter button just a moment too late and the car zipped right into the frame, obscuring everything.
 So alexia had me just get out and walk to the intersection and take the photos. Because to be there and fail at life was just not in the cards for the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment