Thursday, July 5, 2012

oh....YOINKERS!

My 3rd of July went quite well. US Bank shoots off fireworks for an hour on the 3rd every year. It is glorious for those of us addicted to fireworks. We were absolutely thrilled when the sun would go behind the clouds, it also happened to be a beautiful sight.
Here's our view. PRETTTTTY CLASSY.
We staked down our spot two days in advance. It's that giant blue tarp. Ballllllerrrrr.
We had our annual chicken caesar pasta salad. It's pretty delicious. We also grilled some baby red skin potatoes and hot dogs (minxy took the lead on that one, he's excellent at handling the grilling duties), in addition to fruit salad, home made salsa, chips, and various other items. 
Meanwhile, a child was attempting to attack THIRTY with a bubble gun. He kept getting closer and closer and had this devilish face on. Right when I snapped the picture his dad yelled at him to stop. I almost crapped myself I laughed so hard. 
Harry kept posing all sexy like while showing everyone how to use his population app...or whatever it was. I just kept pointing at it until he leaned forward again in this pose so the.tamer could get a good photo. 

Ahh, firework bliss. 
Oh yeah...we also played a rousing game of Shit On Your Neighbor. I won....minxy REALLY lost. 

1 comment:

  1. Haha I love all the blog nicknames! This was a fabulous day indeed :-)

    ReplyDelete