Saturday, July 7, 2012

Early morning adventure

It's an early Saturday morning. I mean nine is early for some people on the weekend. I put some laundry in my aunt and uncle's washer last night before I went to bed, and this morning when I made the transfer to the dryer I turned it on and walked away. As I was folding the blankets I had slept with, I realized it was no longer going. After my attempts to get it started and my aunt and uncle each taking a whack at it, my aunt provided me with quarters to hit up the laundromat. It's a pretty classy laundromat, I'd have to say. I've got my small load of laundry in one 45 lb dryer and it is rolling! However, when I pulled up there was a van outside, so I assumed someone else was in here. No one was in here when I walked in, but there is a gas station attached to this room so I just assumed they were in there. Somehow they snuck into the only part of the room I can't see from where I'm sitting and are now coughing at random intervals. It's a pretty gross cough. Also, quick little tidbit here, the first time I heard it I looked under the table next to me to see if any homeless people were under it. Nope. Oh, and now I hear the noise of what could be urination on the floor. Or it could be some sort of crinkling of plastic...one can never be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment