Thursday, July 5, 2012

I had a job for a day

So I didn't literally have a job for a day. I had a job for two days. I was working at Summerfest as an extra job on the side, and to make a few extra dollars. I was only scheduled for 3 days, which was ok, because I have a full time job currently as we all know. So it ended up being very slow business and I got sent home early my first two nights. That was ok because it was nasty hot and I always had to get up early in those instances. And now I am no longer needed! However, I'm fine with it, due to my cousin's graduation party and family time this weekend. It worked out.
To add to the fun, during night two of my two night job, another employee happened to notice my angry concentrating face. (if you didn't know, when I concentrate it looks like I'm angry, I'm a very straight faced concentrator.)
He kept telling me to smile and eventually threw some ham at me so I'd look at him and smile. I was somewhat alarmed seeing as I was CONCENTRATING, but it was fine. Then he was dawdling around next to me and all the sudden presented me with this beauty. What a gem.

No comments:

Post a Comment