Thursday, June 28, 2012

It's a classy classy festy

Saturday night was Summer Solstice Festival on North Avenue. I was super excited because I love street festivals. So excited, in fact, that I found it necessary to yell lines from Brave out the window in Merida's accent. Or my attempt at her accent. Also just so everyone knows, I will be Merida next Halloween. No one else is allowed to be her. ANYWHO, after a glorious cookout we headed down to North. What followed was a classy time involving mind reading and a band I called Flatboy. Yes, that is correct I could not remember that it was FALLOUT BOY. I also confused Blink-182 in there, not sure how I got so stupid. I listen to Blink at least once a week I am not sure how that happened. Anyway, the cake topper to the evening was a drunkard breaking free from the back seat of the car in front of ours at the McDonald's drive thru. I taped it and will perhaps post that later in one of my upcoming videos of summer posts. For the meantime be satisfied to know her skirt was up to her waist and she almost fell various times. Also, the panties were not cute, people. It was a granny panty boyshort hybrid. Nice and white. So take your time and enjoy this photo of me and my good friend Abraham.

No comments:

Post a Comment