Saturday, June 23, 2012

Girls' weekend!!

My sister left town for approximately 14 years. Or it could have been 6 days, I'm not positive. While she was gone I found ways to entertain myself. I spent the majority of the time with d.gag and kris.tina.
There was Friday night girls' night at d.gag's condo. It might have gotten a little wild.
Cute shoes lady! Oh my god I love your purse!
Then there was shopping with the girls...
Wow, that shirt is so different from the one you have on. At least a shade away from yours...
Then there was girls' night out...

If it's clear that means you don't get a hangover...right?
These are growin' on me!
He cleaned the kitchen floor, entire kitchen, scrubbed out the freezer, and cleaned the whole bathroom! TOO WILD!
 Step Up 3D
 Hey man...where'd you get my grandma's clock?
 Pull those up a little farther...
 early in the night..it got so much more sweaty and crowded.
 sassssss. Despite the poor quality this is one of my faves from the night.
This poor homeless girl fell asleep in the elevator...

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I love that you captured my cleaning rampage ;-)

    ReplyDelete