Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A birthday

My nephew, Maxamillion, turned three yesterday. His party took place on Sunday. As you can see, party prep went swimmingly...
I had purchased two presents for the birthday boy and one gift that coincided with the two for his brother. They got to open their matching gifts early so we could air them up and have them ready for the party. Also, just so everyone knows, when you are a teenager, you should not bounce on a 3 year old's hippity hop. Just because the box says ages 3+ does not mean it is ages 3-90.
Max was adorable opening his presents. His big brother read his cards to him (he's 5 and doesn't even need to follow along with his finger), and the helped him rip the wrapping paper. It was windy, so they had to hand the wrapping paper to their father to ensure it did not fly away in the wind. Max dutifully ripped each piece and handed it to his dad. So adorable.
He was ecstatic to receive a minion from Despicable Me.
Liam cracks me up when he sits like this. I literally want to frame this photo it is so cute. He always crosses his legs and then with the crown and the expression I just thought it was hilarious and cute.
And the other gift: buzz lightyear stand up punching bag and inflatable punching gloves. I think it went rather well. I am filled with hot air so it was no problem to inflate these.

No comments:

Post a Comment