Sunday, September 23, 2012

Loose Carol goes camping.

I went camping with my friends and my sister at my uncle's camp. It was amazing. Whilest preparing for the trip, I was peeling carrots and pulled out this wand shaped item. 
Finn flag flying and a beautiful view.
Here is a lovely map that my uncle keeps in the camp log. The trick is to hand it to the person in landscape view, and then wait to see how long it takes for them to figure it out.
I have to drink out of the orange big buck cups when I'm there. It's just a necessity.
Setty.bear brought his own ingredients to make a beer batter for the fish he was planning to catch. Sadly, they didn't have the best luck catching fish.
minxy kept falling asleep in this chair.
so...keep your attention on Dav.-id. And his performance in the trip he takes to the center of the river.
Nice pants dav.-id.
This tree is dead. And gloriously so. There are mushrooms growing out of it everywhere. I tried to get dav.-id to climb it, no luck.
Trying to be cool...

my BEBE d.gag was lookin' so hawt in the river.
Still trying to be a coolio julio here...
Nice moves, man.

Pocahontas?
Hey...sitting by yourself out there? Working on the rules?
Boy band album cover!
Alright, back to dav.-id. He announced at this point that he would be CRAB WALKING back to shore.
Instead he did this crouch walking and holding of pants.
still trying...
spearing the CRAB.
Back to that WALKING...
Hey guys, I bet I can jump over dav.-id.
I bet I can jump over this.
Why are you guys making fun of my pants?
They are definitely the correct inseam!
LOUNGIN.
SEXY!
Hey minxy, how many drinks do you have, again?
Sexy loose caroll drawing.
OH! A standing stone.
Hey guys, watch me thread myself through this testicle toss game.


Oh look, I almost fell over!

No comments:

Post a Comment