Friday, August 3, 2012

I'm not going out to eat anymore. Olive Garden has a deal!!!

I made a declaration last week that I needed to not go out to eat anymore. Promptly, that evening in fact, I forced my sister to go to Olive Garden with me. The waitress was....odd. But she was really generous with the breadsticks so she was fine by me. I love those babies. I had some awesome meatballs, my sister had some smoked cheese chicken marinara conglomeration. She hates smoked anything, but was assuming it wouldn't be overpowering. It was, in fact, heavy on the smoke, and had a touch (or a slap) of bacon. I enjoyed myself. We had dessert coming, too. However, we opted to take that home. The waitress wrote on my to go box for me. I didn't snack at midnight, but I could have.

No comments:

Post a Comment