Thursday, July 19, 2012

BOARD THE DENIS SULLIVAN!!

The.tamer, minxy and d.gag and I made a voyage today. Except this time, we weren't on a pontoon. We were on a real life pirate ship. (not actually a pirate ship, I'm just saying that because that's what I do. There were no pirates, just people in t-shirts). We actually went out into lake michigan, and it was super awesome because it was basically storming. The waves were huge and the boat would go super high and then slam down onto the water again. That didn't last long, though. The water was too rough for the other wimps on the boat, damn stowaways. Anyway, we got to help raise the main sail or whatever it was, and we yelled HEAVE, HO! (I was part of the HO part) and I did say up the jolly roger once or twice. My glasses were covered in rain drops and my hair was disgustingly damp, same for the.tamer. Well worth it and now I should search Craigslist for a pirate ship of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment