Saturday, May 19, 2012

Travelin' man

So I have been moving and in the process of moving for about two weeks. I spent half of last week being sick in Milwaukee and the other half feverishly packing up my menomonie apartment. When I say feverish I mean I took a lot of monsterquest breaks. Anyway. I packed up my life. My parents very graciously assisted me in moving my large furniture. Which meant smashing my queen bed, standup cupboard, shelf, lamp, table, chairs, and dress form into the bed of my dad's truck. We also got a bike and various Rubbermaid totes in that truck. Then comes the time when my parents leave and I have to jam the rest of my shit in my despicable ford Taurus. I slaved, packed, cleaned, repacked and above all SWEAT my way through it. Not to mention I took a 2 1/2 hour break to get my side burns lazered off. (how the hell do you spelled lazered? Laserd?) (treatment nĂºmero seis done and now onto a year of free treatments!) anyway so I drove all over tarnation. And now I'm spending two glorious days at saster's to be followed by a week of squating in d.gag's old room at the.tamer's apartment. I am soooo looking forward to summer and being a real person for the first time in almost 5 years. But now I'm grown up and not as screwed up. I am going to go to bed when I want and get paid and pay off bills and buy food from Trader Joe's (fave). I will be living in the city I actually wanted to go to school in. I'm excited. And for my time traveling and being a homeless squating hobo, I have a mini pirate ship in my toiletries bag. Because when you run out of room when you're packing and you can only pick one tiny ship (I had three), you just put it in the bag your shampoo was in.

No comments:

Post a Comment